Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Differences #8

Art museums.

So I haven’t written in awhile… there were some complications…anyway we just got back from a trip to Vienna. Beautiful city. We went to Albertina, an art museum that had a Picasso exhibition. Believe it or not guys, there were school children between the ages of 10-13 on what appeared to be a school field trip at the exhibit. And everyone acted as it was completely normal to have young children in the presence of either naked or scantly clothed and badly drawn females. And I cant tell you how many times I read the word eroticism in a description below one of his paintings. I mean, I felt myself getting turned on. Just think of the children!!!! It’s an outrage! In America, if a teacher brought her under age class to an art museum, she would be fired from her job!


Museum Field Trip Deemed Too Revealing - New York Times

3 comments:

rjvon said...

It's good to have you back. I hope the complications have become less complicated... I wish that I lived in a place where it wasn't an outrage to bring 10 - 13 year olds to a museum. Hope you had fun in Vienna (I've always wanted to go there).

Excalibur said...

Lisa, this is Jamaal. It was so nice to see you this week at the office. Your difference series is amazing. I'm going to add a link on my blog to yours.

I agree with rjvon. I was shocked to see that the teacher was fired. So much for being open-minded.

Perhaps I'll see you again before you head back to Germany.

Anonymous said...

car insurance for woman
compare car insurance
direct line car insurance
car insurance n
teen car insurance
compare car insurance
antique car insurance
car insurance rating
aaa car insurance
agent car company home insurance life quote rate
car insurance ny
car insurance san diego
auto insurance company
usaa car insurance
car insurance for mexico
best car insurance quote
best car insurance
compare car insurance
online car insurance rate
geico car insurance quote
budget car insurance
cheapest car insurance
car insurance n
aa car insurance
best car insurance rate
churchil
l car insurance

geico car insurance
cheap online car insurance quote
allstate car insurance
direct line car insurance

http://cheap-car-insurance.quickfreehost.com

Random Keyword: :)
progressive car insurance quote